Re: pkgsrc ImageMagick

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012, Thomas Klausner wrote:

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 06:41:44PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:

BTW, I also have the graphics/mng package installed (this is
required by misc/py-anita through a long chain of dependencies).

I made a similar change to mng's Makefile and it seems to build OK,
and the dependant packages also appear to be successful.

Please check the build output if it perhaps just disabled the lcms support.
Thomas

Yup, that's exactly what it did.  From the build log:

        checking for jpeg_read_header in -ljpeg... yes
        checking lcms.h usability... no
        checking lcms.h presence... no
        checking for lcms.h... no
        configure: WARNING: lcms not found... disabling CMS support
        checking that generated files are newer than configure... done

Not a big problem from my perspective, since the only real dependancy I have on this is for qemu and py-anita, but for others this is obviously not a workable solution.

I guess I'll just revert these local changes and install both versions of lcms.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |