Re: Boost is annoying

  It seems that everytime Boost is updated, packages break, perhaps at a
  rate faster than they get fixed (e.g. games/flightgear remains broken)

What's the fundamental issue?  Is upstream just unstable?  Have you
filed a bug with upstream that their update practices cause trouble?  Or
is it something else?  Why is this happening with boost and not with
other libraries?  (I'm really asking; I don't understand.)