This may be either beginning or the end of everything,

Hey!
I am Bula. Probably you think that this is rather wired or something like that
but I search through the internet looking for interesting people, that is how I
found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, do you
agree?)
I hope you are not afraid of such experiments. So I found you, and I for some
reason I think that u are an interesting person and also I can tell that it
will be an exciting meeting for both of us.
As you could already notice I am an open-minded, very sociable and kind person.
I really enjoy travelling and meeting new people. It was like a short
introduction and I will tell you more about myself after you write to me. Now,
please tell me something about yourself! What are u interesting in? What marks
you out? Can you tell me something special about you?
I really hope you will answer the letter.
Unfortunately I got to go now, please, reply when'll you have time!
Can't wait to talk to you!
Bula