Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 06:25:04PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Has someone verified that every package has the variable set, so that
> this commit doesn't change behavior?

For pkgsrc itself, I'm pretty sure it's fine.

> Did you post a note to the wip discuss list, and/or check wip for the
> presence of the variable?

I've requested on pkgsrc-wip-discuss in Augst last year to convert
packages to destdir, subject "[HEADSUP] please add DESTDIR support to
your packages".

I don't think anyone was still in the process of converting what
hadn't been converted so far. I guess it will affect many packages
there though.
 Thomas