Re: u_intX_t vs. uintX_t

On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 03:20:47PM +1200, Steven Drake wrote:
> > I'm guessing that this bug is common in linuxy programs...
>
> No because u_intX_t has  been available on both Linux, NetBSD and FreeBSD
> (possibly others) since the late 90's.

That doesn't really help anyone on systems which don't have them (SunOS,
and possibly others). So getting rid of that non-standard crap is IMHO
the way to go.

uintXX_t and stdint.h vs. sys/types.h (and what about inttypes.h?) is
then just an issue of _how_ to fix it properly.

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown