Re: Removal of doc/STATUS

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 01:34:25AM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
 > I propose to remove long unmaintained doc/STATUS.
 > Bulk build reports give better picture anyway.
 >
 > I'm going to remove it before freeze (or even sooner) unless anyone
 > comes up with a realistic plan to reuse it.

Yes, it isn't very useful the way it is, and there isn't enough build
data for most platforms to maintain it.

I don't suppose anyone can be persuaded to write a web app to run on
www.n.o that keeps track of package versions and build results? Joerg
and I have often talked about this but nobody's ever actually done it...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost