Re: package repo sanity checking

On Thu, 24 May 2012, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/reed/pkgsrc-package-sanity/

I updated this. I am now also following symlinks; this duplicates
problems reported. I now provide lists of old package repos and old
symlinks that are a few months old or older.

This was prompted by a pkgsrc user today who was having problems using
NetBSD/i386/5.1 . I see it was not maintained for many months.