Removing packages with vanished distfiles

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:39:59AM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> To bring this issue forward, I put the following suggestion up for
> decision making:
>
>     Packages are to be removed from pkgsrc, when the distfiles are not
>     distributable and cannot be obtained for a period of one full quarter
>     branch. Packages with manual / interactive fetch must have a
>     maintainer and it is his/her responsibility to ensure this.
>
> pkgsrc-pmc is in CC.

pkgsrc-pmc has voted on this issue and decide to follow this
recommendation. I'll add it to the guide in the next minutes.

Please make a list of packages that fall under this new policy and
send it to pkgsrc-users so that people can become maintainers, if
necessary.
 Thomas