Brasero 3.0 - ld: cannot find -lltdl

Hello
here breaks Brasero 3.0 with following String i try with possible LDFLAGS but
the same break exist.

LDFLAGS="-I/usr/pkg/include -L/usr/pkg/lib" make

[Snip]
gmake[2]: Entering directory
`/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/brasero3/work/brasero-3.4.1/src'
  CCLD   brasero
brasero-marshal.o:brasero-marshal.c:(.text+0x258): first defined here
../libbrasero-burn/.libs/libbrasero-burn3.a(libbrasero-marshal.o): In function
`brasero_marshal_VOID__BOOLEAN_BOOLEAN':
ld: cannot find -lltdl
gmake[2]: *** [brasero] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/brasero3/work/brasero-3.4.1/src'

Additional i have the Warnings here that to make so insecure.
Thanks for any possible Help
Mauri

  CCLD   libbrasero-burn3.la

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lltdl.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libltdl and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a regex pattern. Last file checked: /usr/lib/libc.so
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.

*** Since this library must not contain undefined symbols,
*** because either the platform does not support them or
*** it was explicitly requested with -no-undefined,
*** libtool will only create a static version of it.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/bra

  CCLD   libbrasero-checksum.la

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
../../libbrasero-burn/libbrasero-burn3.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
*** But as you try to build a module library, libtool will still create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening application
*** is linked with the -dlopen flag to resolve symbols at runtime.

  CC     burn-checksum-files.lo

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
../../libbrasero-burn/libbrasero-burn3.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
*** But as you try to build a module library, libtool will still create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening application
*** is linked with the -dlopen flag to resolve symbols at runtime.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/brasero3/work/brasero-3.4.1/plugins/checksum'

  CCLD   libbrasero-dvdrwformat.la

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
../../libbrasero-burn/libbrasero-burn3.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
*** But as you try to build a module library, libtool will still create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening application
*** is linked with the -dlopen flag to resolve symbols at runtime.

  CC     burn-growisofs.lo
  CCLD   libbrasero-growisofs.la

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
../../libbrasero-burn/libbrasero-burn3.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
*** But as you try to build a module library, libtool will still create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening application
*** is linked with the -dlopen flag to resolve symbols at runtime.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/brasero3/work/brasero-3.4.1/plugins/growisofs'
gmake[3]: Entering directory
`/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/brasero3/work/brasero-3.4.1/plugins'
gmake[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.

powermac$ pkg_info |grep libtool
libtool-base-2.2.6bnb6 Generic shared library support script (the script itself)
libtool-info-2.2.6b Generic shared library support script - info pages