Re: fixing bugs in packages

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:02:40PM +0100, David Laight wrote:
> Surely this is all rather hopeless.

I completely agree, see my query erlier this year for a little makefile
target that just does a "make" and "make install" after changes in the
object directory and ignores all pkgsrc state:

   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2012/01/12/msg008373.html

Pkgsrc is great for building stuff once, but it is realy in the way
when you try to develop things or have to do big changes in the pkg
itself.

Martin