Re: RPMFILES and BUILD_DEFS

On Thu, 10 May 2012 20:32:51 +0900, Edgar Fuß <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost>
wrote:

mk/emulators/pkg_rpm.mk adds RPMFILES (and RPMIGNOREPATH, if defined)
to BUILD_DEFS. However, these variables don't strike me as being
user-configurable. What's the rationale for it, then?

I have no idea, but RPMFILES may be set as _BUILD_DEFS, and not full path.

But generally, not only RPMFILES, but DISTFILES may be set as _BUILD_DEFS,
because it will be recored as build information of part of the package
and it may be useful information.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost