Converting RPM postinstall files

I have some questions on how to convert actions taken in an RPM postinstall
file to pkgsrc.

1. Setting time stamps. The package wants to set the time stamps of some
executable file to a date recorded in an included file. I don't know what's
that good for, but I would like to mimick it nevertheless.

2. Setting setuid. This is easy (SPECIAL_PERMS).

3. Running some supplied command to generate a token. The code is broken,
but how would I convert it if it wasn't?

4. Copying libraries to /usr/lib if they don't already exist. This seems
fishy and should probably be avoided.

5. Creating symlinks. I suppose they should just go into the package?