Re: pkg/46254: libxml2 fails to avoid getting linked against libpthread on SunOS

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 02:23, OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> I guess that the knob for configure is 'mirbsd', but I don't know about
> the C preprocessor macro for MirBSD (not in the pkgsrc guide 19.5.1.1.).
> Please let me know!

Both __OpenBSD__ and __MirBSD__ are defined. I will add the
information to the pkgsrc guide.

--Benny.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work