Re: 2012Q1 failing packages (on netbsd-current)

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 04:40:49PM +0200, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
 > > devel/electric-fence       (*) SIGSEGV during build
 >
 > Hm.... tries to be clever about pointers and stuff; might be a portability
 > problem. What architecture did it fail on?

It fails (consistently) in Joerg's amd64 build and (consistently) not
in mine. I don't entirely understand this. Both builds are on -current.

Don't know about other architectures; there isn't really enough data.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost