pkg-config-0.26

Hi!

Here's an update for pkg-config to 0.26, the version where it switched
from its internal copy of glib1 to depending on glib2. (Incidentally,
this reduces the executable size from 95KB to 52KB.)

The package seems to work fine for me, and I've also checked manually
that no package that's used by pkg-config wants to use pkg-config
(glib2 has manual overrides already for detecting pcre, and no other
dependency needs pkg-config).

I'll commit this soon, this is just a heads-up so people can tell me
if I overlooked something.

Thanks,
 Thomas