Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

2011/12/21 Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>:
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 09:03:04PM +0900, HIRAMATSU Yoshifumi wrote:
>> At Tue, 20 Dec 2011 04:22:53 +0000,
>> David Holland <dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>> > textproc/p5-Text-BibTeX     "Can't locate Config/AutoConf/Linker.pm"
>>
>> This failure is caused by most recent update of devel/p5-Config-AutoConf.
>> 0.16    Sep 23, 2010
>>         - Config::AutoConf::Linker moved to ExtUtils::LibBuilder.
>>
>> So, can I *downgrade* devel/p5-Config-AutoConf to 0.15 for 2011Q4?
>>

>> I tried to update p5-Text-BibTeX to newer version, but it didn't
>> build either, and I cannot figure out.
>
> I'd prefer if someone with Perl clue looks at fixing the package
> instead. It is less likely to recreate the problem.

I currently work together with Alberto Simões on updates of
Config::AutoConf - so I could care this after the freeze is over
and request merge into 2011Q4 branch (my suggestion).

Sorry for the late reply - p5-* related question might be answered
quicker if cc'ed pkgsrc-p5-people@ ...

/Jens