Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 01:24:55PM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
 > > > Are you using amd64?
 > >
 > > Yes. So is Joerg's build; it's the data we have available. If someone
 > > wants to do i386 builds of pkgsrc HEAD too, go for it.
 >
 > I'm not sure about it, I'll try to figure it out, but I'm afraid that
 > I don't have time for it before after the release.

Well... we've got what we've got, more data would be useful but
there's plenty to do as it is.

 > >  > > math/openaxiom                lisp issues
 > >  >
 > >  > This just works, lift your time limit.
 > >
 > > No, it doesn't.
 > >
 > > "error: Lisp code contained errors"
 > >
 > > http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/joerg/20111214.1415/openaxiom-1.3.0/build.log
 >
 > This time it is different. And it is weird: compile-file indicates failure,
 > but compiler itself doesn't list any errors when writing FASL.
 > I have implemented workaround. Should be fixed now.

This is PR 44739, btw.

 > >  > > parallel/openmpi      extra stuff installed
 > >  >
 > >  > I need more details.
 > >
 > > http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/joerg/20111214.1415/openmpi-1.5.4nb1/install.log
 >
 > I'll look at it.

Thanks.

 > >  > > parallel/sge          SIGSEGV during build (***)
 > >  >
 > >  > amd64?
 > >
 > > Yes.
 >
 > I think that it should be marked i386-only or built against 32-bit
 > compatibility libraries.

Do we have a standard way of doing the latter yet?

 > >  > > shells/scsh           SIGSEGV during build (***)
 > >  >
 > >  > amd64?
 > >
 > > Yes. It also apparently SIGSEGVs on amd64 Linux, for whatever that's
 > > worth.
 >
 > This is known to be broken on amd64.

Then we should probably just mark it NOT_FOR_PLATFORM. Do you have an
upstream reference?

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost