Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 04:22:53AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> databases/cstore      (**) C++ issues

Fixed some missing headers and a cast, now it segfaults during the build.

> games/craft           apparently just const problems in C++

This one confuses me. They are only warnings, and there is no -Werror
(at least, buildlink-removing it didn't change a thing).

> games/exult           (**) error compiling bison output as C++

Can't reproduce on 5.99.58/amd64.

> graphics/MesaDemos    missing pthreads

Fixed.

> graphics/camlimages   (*) issues finding freetype even though buildlinked

Can't reproduce with native X on above system

> graphics/hugin                needs png patches (or, use pkgsrc vigra?)

or update to a newer version.

> graphics/xpaint               needs png patches

can't reproduce.

> lang/gcc46            (*) sub-configure failure: "cannot compile"

Update your current.

> lang/lush             readline issues

Fixed.

> math/blitz++          C++ issues

It fails because labs is not std::labs; but if I unset the configure
macro, it fails because ::isnan doesn't exist.

> math/pspp             gtk issues

Fixed.

> misc/root             needs png patches

Fails for me with a type problem that I can fix but it's in a generated file
and I didn't find where to fix that yet.

> multimedia/bsdav      (**) various files not installed

Can't reproduce.

Enough for now...
 Thomas