Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 05:37:14PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
 > > emulators/xm7              missing distfile
 >
 > I don't have it either.
 > Remove the package?

This is one I think we should ask about first; there are a lot of
Google hits for "xm7 emulator" and while many of them are pkgsrc, many
of them aren't. It's likely going to take someone who can Google in
Japanese to track down what the deal is.

 > > games/asc          trouble finding paragui even though buildlinked
 >
 > Fixed. Instating a paragui thingy seems to want to initialize an SDL window.
 > Fix: don't run the paragui self test during configure.

weird...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost