what's that license?

Is the following license already included with pkgsrc? If so, what's it called?
If not, should I add a new one (it'S for a WIP package)?

 * Permission is hereby granted to copy, reproduce, redistribute or otherwise
 * use this software as long as: there is no monetary profit gained
 * specifically from the use or reproduction or this software, it is not
 * sold, rented, traded or otherwise marketed, and this copyright notice is
 * included prominently in any copy made.
 *
 * The author make no claims as to the fitness or correctness of this software
 * for any use whatsoever, and it is provided as is. Any use of this software
 * is at the user's own risk.

sounds pretty generic nonprofit-only-no-warranties-whatsoever to me.

--
Georg Schwarz  http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost +49 170 8768585