Re: flex

On 12/6/2011 5:00 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 04:57:29PM +0100, John Marino wrote:
>> The problem with kdesdk3 and lilipond involved a missing FlexLexer.h.
>> Will using flex bring FlexLexer.h into the wrappers?
>
> It's supposed to be installed in /usr/include or /usr/include/[gc]++.
>
> Joerg

Ok, so assume that updating TOOLS_PLATFORM.flex and using it would allow
the packages to build, would the Makefile really be updated to something
like this?

.if ${OPSYS} == "DragonFly"
   USE_TOOLS+= flex
.else
   USE_TOOLS+= lex
.endif

Or should it be "flex" for platform.  I don't know how compatible lex
and flex are, only that lex won't work in these cases.

John