Re: How does one correctly interpret this PKG_DEVELOPER lang/tcl error?

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:48:16 +0900, John Marino <marino%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:

On 11/13/2011 10:24 AM, OBATA Akio wrote:
Not tested, but I feel you should modify patch-af (and regen patch-ab),
so that TCL_LIB_VERSION_OK=nodots (and so on) will be defined not only
FreeBSD-3.*.

Commit "2011-11-01 21:08:12 by Benny Siegert" changed both of these
patches and my first guess is that the default for TCL_LIB_VERSIONS_OK
got switched from "nodots" to "ok", breaking dfly.  Now to test that
hypothesis...

Oh, then patch-ab should be reverted and modified manually as
patch-af doing (I don't know why last change of patch-af drops the last hunk,
though).

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost