Re: 5.1_2011Q2/i386 binaries are broken

> > Aren't there Q3 packages now finally?
>
> Nobody runs 5.1 official bulk builds AFAIK due to lack of hardware.
> This is why we still have binaries for Q1.

I'll have them up and running tonight.

As an aside, is there some way to run more than one package at a time easily on a multiprocessor system? I've got 8 CPUs and since the dependency tree won't have a package which depends on one package right after that one package, running them in order shouldn't be a problem.

John Klos