Re: cmake files in pkgsrc/mk with hard-coded /usr/pkg paths

Thomas Klausner writes:
 > In principle, the patch looks fine.
 > I wonder though if we shouldn't go further and let cmake only look in
 > the buildlink directory INSTEAD of /usr/pkg and /usr/local both?

To make this suggestion concrete, I think you are suggesting removing
the references to /usr/local/bin and /usr/pkg/bin (and perhaps
/usr/pkg as well?) and replacing them with some magic reference to the
buildlink directories.  Is that the case?

I am happy to remove the reference to /usr/local altogether as that
seems to avoid another complication, but I have no idea how to point
cmake to the buildlink directories.

Suggestions?

Cheers,
Brook