Re: Sanitising make environment in pkgsrc

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 01:24:43PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> The attached patch defines CLEANENV as "${SETENV} -i" then uses it
> instead of SETENV when defining MAKE_ENV for pkgsrc sub makes.
>
> Its been tested in NetBSD and Linux (RHEL) including bootstrap.

None, I think it's a great idea and will probable solve a few headaches,
as I've seen stray environment variable break things.

But wouldn't it be easier to change SETENV to include the '-i'?
I note that this was suggested in the thread Martin pointed to.

--
Steven