Re: adding a minimum ocaml compiler requirement to unison: how?

Hello,

background: a while ago, I patched the native ARM backend of lang/ocaml
so that code generated by ocamlopt would not SIGILL on thumbless CPUs.

Now, I wanted to teach net/unison to use the native compiler also
for arm. To make sure that only a sufficiently patched compiler is
used, I wanted it to depend on ocaml>=3.12.0nb2

Should I do this architecture-dependent:

.if (${MACHINE_ARCH} == "arm")
BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS.ocaml+=  ocaml>=3.12.0nb2
.else
BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS.ocaml+=  ocaml>=3.08.2
.endif

or just require 3.12.0nb2 globally?

Regards,
        -is