Re: [GSoC2011][STATUS-UPDATE]Add support for FreeBSD package format, RPM and Debian packages(if time allows) to pkgsrc

The intent is to�create packages in non-native formats and to be able to install them using standard make targets. I can't manage to implement "to import/use non-native packages from the pkgsrc (pkg_add, etc) framework" on time.