Re: Unsetting ENV in pkgsrc

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 12:26:00AM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> [...]

Well, of course "env CC=... env -i" will clean the CC setting,
but "env -i CC=..." should work just fine?

> (David: )
> Thanks - OK I can see the fail on Red Hat EL also. I still think for
> general usage pkgsrc should be using env -i, but the bootstrap is
> special.... More work required :/

Of course bootstrapping is special, black magic and
church of emacs incantations involved. We knew that,
didn't we? I was more thinking of general pkgsrc usage
when I asked that question (and there it seems to work
just fine...)

Regards,

-Martin