Re: devel/boost-libs PLIST issue on SunOS

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 11:18:52PM +0200, iMil wrote:
> >devel/boost-libs is failing on OI because of missing entries on the PLIST,
> >can someone test it under SunOS < 5.11 and comfirm it happens too before
> >i commit a PLIST.SunOS please ?
>
> same question for devel/libgphoto2

I didn't see any PLIST problem on OI for boost-libs or libgphoto2. What
extra files are you seeing?

I have a patch for libgphoto2 to make it use USB on SunOS, which depends
on the builtin.mk file I added to libusb recently. This also includes a
PLIST change, so maybe you're seeing something related to that?

Hans