static library name of xulrunner

Hi!

During my fight to get back gtkmozembed module in x11/py-gnome2-extra,
I noticed that libtool dislike using static library for creating shard
libraries,
but if then name of static library have "_pic" suffix, it is allowed.

devel/xulrunner have libxcomglue.a and libxcomglue_s.a, those are presented by
*.pc files.

Should devel/xulrunner also install those static libraries with _pic suffix,
and *.pc files also present such one?

OpenBSD port have such trick, but I'm not sure it's a portable way.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost