Re: UUID package for PostgreSQL

Joerg Sonnenberger writes:
 > Since PostgreSQL is linked against OpenSSL already, just use the
 > functions from that.

Thanks for pointing that out.  That simplifies the patch.

The rest of my questions still stand, though.

- Does the general design of these packages make sense?

- Does the PostgreSQL license apply or something else?

- I cannot find any license information for the PostgreSQL packages
  within pkgsrc.  Should there be no LICENSE definition for this
  package?

- Successful building of this depends on my recent change to
  postgresqlXX-client/Makefile to correct the definition of LD.  Does
  that mean that the revision for the -client packages should be
  bumped?

Thanks alot for your help.

Cheers,
Brook