Re: clang support

> Also fortran enabled via f2c, as other compilers do.
Ah, brilliant. This seems to fix the problem that libtool refuses to build
shared C libraries.
(I nevertheless think that libtool is broken. Generation of shared C libraries
should not depend on the availability to certain Plankalkül compiler.)

> So, in mk.conf, either do not set CC and CXX, or set CC and CXX to a path to
> clang, then build and install devel/libtool-base, then build a package, and
> libtool should not complain.
Ah, that seems to work (Dunno how I messed it up earlier). Thanks!
It's not necessary to use a full path, btw.