pkg/42907 Errors in REQUIRES/PROVIDES variables in pkg_summary(5)

Hi. Can anybody analyse PR/42907 and apply the proposed patch?  I
prepared it several months ago and since then I use modified pkgsrc
sources without any problem. All packages were fully rebuilt several
times and there were just 2 REQUIRES/PROVIDES inconsistencies in
8000+/-200 binary packages under Linux. For comparison, in
NetBSD/x86_64/5.0/2010Q2 binary repository available at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org there are 347 inconsistencies.  My patch is for all
ELF platforms including NetBSD of course.

I also changed Darwin section but I didn't test it.

More details are here: http://gnats.netbsd.org/42907

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.