is graphics/tiff going to stay broken much longer?

graphics/tiff is listed as having a security problem. Unfortunately,
no fix appears if one updates pkgsrc, and loads of packages depend on
tiff. Is this going to stay broken indefinitely? It has been well
over a week now.

I worry about whether I'm risking my systems but on
the other hand, I can't remove half my packages and still use them...

--
Perry E. Metzger                perry%piermont.com@localhost