eurobsdcon ?

Anybody there in the know ? I was thinking of going there and doing some
presentation about some of the problems we faced in OpenBSD pkgland
(and possibly meet some of you), but the organizing committee seems to be
having some HUGE communication issues, as in, there's no obvious
handle as to whom is actually organizing things, and the web site doesn't
respect its own schedule (should have a list of presentations since... two
days ago), and there's not even any indication about what is going on, and
when news can be expected... the contact form leads to an auto-responder, and
there doesn't seem to be any actual human answering things.

Not only is this conference rather expensive, but apparently, it's not
even organized...

hoping that some of the netbsd people has more info than we do...