Re: Patch name changes

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 01:42:30PM +0200, Edgar Fuß wrote:
> > I suggest we starting from now on, we use the name
> > patch-path_relative_to_wrksrc_filename instead
> Why don't use a filename that actually describes what the patch is good for?

uh-oh, Ent-style naming? Please not.

Regards,
        -is

. o 0 (About the only time I ever run into the path/file name limitations
of some antique SunOS tar implementation was when a certain user misclicked
in Mailtool and saved the message into a file named by it's contents. I
think it was not merely the Subject in that case.)
--
seal your e-mail: http://www.gnupg.org/