Re: Testers wanted for lang/perl5 update to version 5.12.1

On 05/27/10 19:08, John Klos wrote:
I would like to hear about tests on other platforms.

On NetBSD-5 on amd64, make test completes all tests successfully. In
order to rebuild all of the other perl packages on this machine, I had
to update devel/p5-version to 0.82 (from 0.80).

version 0.82 is distributed with Perl5 5.12. Maybe it's a good idea to
add CONFLICTS for all core-packages like
CONFLICTS+= p5-version<0.82
CONFLICTS+= p5-Tie-File<=0.97beta2

This could be done with a script, probably ...

Jens