Re: pkgsrcCon 2010 in Basel 20100528 - 20100530

Hi,

Thus wrote Tobias Nygren (tnn%netbsd.org@localhost):

> > More details are to follow.
>
> When can we expect details? :-)

I thought I had sent more info here as well, but I guess I misremember.

http://www.pkgsrc.org/pkgsrcCon/2010/
has some info.

> It would be nice to get some kind of registration
> going, both for attendees and presenters.

Do we want/need a registration for attendees? as far as I understand there
is no requirement to be previously announced to get into the building.

As to presenters, yes, who is going to talk about what?
See http://www.pkgsrc.org/pkgsrcCon/2010/presentations.html

regards,
        spz
--