Re: libarchive compatibility issue

At 16:07 Uhr +0100 24.03.2010, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>> Sorry, no patch.
>
>Feel free to submit patches. My interest in retro computing is limited.

No surprise here.

I'll use the opportunity to brush up my auto* fu, this doesn't look too hard.

Still, be reminded that we are talking about a core component for a
portable pkgsrc, not some obscure leaf package. A curt "NetBSD N is not
supported" doesn't quite cut it.

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281