Re: bulk vs. options vs. buildlink

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:10:43PM +0000, d.den.brok%uni-bonn.de@localhost
wrote:
> This is probably because buildlink takes into account dependencies
> of built-in dependencies where pbulk does not, but I am not sure
> at what place (and how) to fix this...

Actually, it does. Installed packages are not supposed to be considered
a builtin and therefore the dependency computation from pbulk is
supposed to be invariant to whether or not the dependencies are
installed. What you hit is a problem with the buildlink3.mk files, where
a dependency is pulled in, that doesn't actually exist in the
corresponding package.

make show-buildlink3
is a start to find the package that does this.

Joerg