Re: PR 41130

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 00:38:05 +0900, Larson, Timothy E.
<TELarson%west.com@localhost> wrote:

Most of them are commited, except A/UX support.
Is it ready to import?

I can't yet report that bootstrapping works on A/UX, but I am certain that the
shell-related hacks to the bootstrap script are definitely needed because of
the shortcomings of A/UX's shell.  There isn't any impact to any other OS, so
these should be quite safe to commit.

"check_prog shprog ksh" could be moved to AUX) case part
(next "check_prog" with same 1st arg will be skipped).

About re-exec part, I can't understand meaning of the comment:
 "don't do this earlier, because A/UX mkdir will choke on the dir creation"

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost