Re: binary compatible jpeg-8 v.s. jpeg-8nb1

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:51:46 +0700
Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost> wrote:

> What's the solution to be?    jpeg-8nb2 (that goes back to jpeg8 for
> NetBSD at least) or a revbump on the world (again) (or at least all the
> world that hasn't been revbumped since jpeg-8nb1 appeared) ?

Reverting would also require a recursive revbump at this point. I still
think enabling symbol versioning was a mistake in the first place given
the limited prior record of use within pkgsrc combined with the number
of ELF platforms we need to support. Anyway, I've bumped the buildlink
file. If someone feels like doing another recursive bump I won't be
standing in the way.

-Tobias