Re: saving lang/squeak?

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 05:55:20AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 12:42:58AM +0000, Michael Litchard wrote:
>  > I discovered that lang/squeak is broken, by googling for the errors
>  > I've been experiencing.
>
> What are you seeing? The bulk build I just checked seems to be choking
> hard on libtool, plus it seems to be casting pointers to int.

Up until 3.9, squeak was not 64 bits clean. Updating to a more recent version
(we have squeak 3.10.1 in OpenBSD) would fix the pointers casting (and it
does work on 64 bits platforms now).

I also see that the config/ stuff for that version was generated by
autoconf 2.60 and aclocal 1.9.6, so updating ought to fix most of the
problems you have....