Re: "libiconv" package doesn't build under Solaris

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 05:05:24PM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
> One could argue that libtool is a broken piece of shit. For one thing,
> it's WAYS too chumy with the compiler and linker internals.

I would argue that configure.ac files usually shouldn't be using hard coded
lists of operating systems. (That's where the preloadable_libiconv.so
appeared from - not libtool's doing) But I don't see (yet) what the
configure.ac is trying to do!

Cheers,

Patrick