Re: pkgsrc on Haiku?

I'm succeed to bootstrap pkgsrc on Haiku OS now :)

   so I've switched to gcc4 with "/bin/setgcc gcc4".
 * let to know about Haiku to bootstrap and bmake.
 * create mk/platform/Haiku.mk, mk/tools/tools.Haiku.mk,
   pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files/files/mods/Haiku.{bsd.lib,sys}.mk
   based on Linux's one.
 * update config.{guess,sub} in packages built in bootstrap,
   from mk/gnu-config/.
 * bmake require ar.h in arch.c, but not in Haiku OS,
   so just copy from NetBSD's one and put it in bmake/files as nbar.h,
   patched to include it if !HAVE_AR_H.
 * let to know configure.ac in libnbcompat and pkg_install that
   socket functions are in -lnetwork, then autoconf.
 * apply one patch to libarchive taken from upstream r1553.
 * currently, Haiku OS does not support hard link,
   so replace "${LN} -f" in mk/wrapper/bsd.wrapper.mk with "${LN} -sf".
--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost