End Of Year Microsoft Award

MICROSOFT AWARD SCHEME 2009
BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24
TICKET NUMBER:023-1111-790-458

This email is to notify you that your email address was randomly selected
and entered into our free Third Category draws of Microsoft promotion.
You have subsequently emerged a winner of our users reward scheme and
therefore entitled to a substantial amount of 150,000.00 Pounds and three
Laptops computer system. To claim your prize,
kindly confirm receipt of this email,by forwarding Your Details
as stated below to our agent in UK for claims

claims Agent on
Email : micr0soft.claims%discuz.org@localhost
Name : Mr Nelson Kelvin
INFORMATION REQUESTED