Re: Packages without DESTDIR support

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
Hi all,
http://www.netbsd.org/~joerg/missing-destdir
has a list of all packages that currently lack DESTDIR support.
Please help with reducing that less as far as possible.

19.6.4 in the pkgsrc guide has some notes for fixing common issues,
testing can be done as normal user with USE_DESTDIR=yes.

Joerg

I can look at the following packages tonight.

  cross/avr-gcc
  cross/avr-gdb
  cross/binutils
  pkgtools/gensolpkg
  sysutils/amanda-client
  sysutils/amanda-common
  sysutils/amanda-plot
  sysutils/amanda-server
  www/ap-auth-kerb

And maybe

  devel/guile-slib
  editors/emacs21
  editors/emacs21-nox11
  lang/scm
  lang/swi-prolog-lite
  lang/swi-prolog-packages

Hmm, that list is longer than I expected. I'll PR them as I fix them though and drop a note to tech-pkg with links to patches and PRs.

Cheers,
Lloyd