Using binary-only pkgsrc on Debian

I would like to try using pkgsrc to install some more up-to-date versions of
certain packages on our Debian desktop systems.
Building the binary packages and instlling them (via pgkchk or otherwise)
shouldn't be a problem, but I would need to install pkgsrc itself on the Debian
boxes without bootstrapping them from source. Has anyone built a .deb with a
pre-packaged bootstrap kit so I don't have to build this myself?