The NetBSD perfect patch!

So I've read Andrew Morton's "The perfect patch."[1], which is the
perfered way to send patch for the linux kernel or related projects (like
git), and was wondering how NetBSD/PkgSrc developers perfer patch (both in
mailing-lists and as PRs)

Sorry if tech-pkg is not the right list for this topic but It's the only
netbsd list I'm on.

[1] "The perfect patch."
http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/stuff/tpp.txt

--
Steven
How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are for.  I