Re: misc/vym distinfo checksum update

    Date:        Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:16:23 +0100 (MET)
    From:        Dieter Baron <dillo%danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at@localhost>

(quoting me, for the first line...)

  | : It is too late to do anything about this now,
  |   I disagree.  Please do include a DIST_SUBDIR.

Well, actually now, I disagree (with myself) too ...   After I
saw what the changes actually were (ie: it is not just a correction
to some typo in the README or something, which is the usual excuse
people have to overwrite old versions with changed, but only trivially
changed newer ones), it is clear that this is a whole different version,
and needs to be treated that way.

kre